Transcripts FAQ

Is there a charge (fee) for requesting transcripts?
No. There is no charge or fee for transcripts.

What is the turnaround time to receive a transcript?
Transcripts are normally processed within seven days, once the request has been received by the Registrar. During peak times or holidays, additional days may be required. 

How are my lenders notified of my enrollment?
Enrollment information for all students is automatically sent to the National Student Loan Clearinghouse. The Clearinghouse notifies your lender. 

When are diplomas issued?
Students who have begun their final session of coursework for program completion must submit a Graduation Application to their location to request that a diploma be ordered. Diplomas are mailed after all graduation requirements have been met and all financial obligations to the University have been fulfilled.

How can I obtain a diploma cover if I don't attend the ceremony?
To request a diploma cover, contact your location (Heather Ward at 630-652-8373 or

How do I replace a lost diploma?
Please submit a Duplicate Diploma Request form to your location.

Home | Student Central | Student Services | Academics | Campus Information | Financial Information | Admissions | Career Services | Community Outreach | Downers Grove Center | Elgin Center | Naperville Center