Parchment, Inc., manages the ordering, processing, and secure delivery for all DVU student and alumni official transcript requests. One official transcript is sent to students at no charge upon graduation. Students and alumni are charged $5 for each electronic transcript and $7 for each paper transcript. Official transcripts are not issued until all financial obligations to any DeVry institution are fulfilled.
Students who attended DVU from 2004 to present can access Parchment via their portal to request an OFFICIAL transcript by following these instructions.
- Log in to the student portal at http://My.DeVry.edu/.
- On the Home tab, in the Self Service section
- Click on Request Transcripts
- Follow the instructions to request the transcript
Alumni and other inactive students that attended DVU from 2004 - present may have to request their password to be reset to gain access to the student portal. If you have issues with your login when signing in to the DeVry student portal, need help signing in or forgot your password, follow the instructions on the my.devry.edu landing page.
If you are unable to gain access to the student portal, you can request an official transcript by clicking here and creating an account.
Students who attended DVU prior to 2004 can request an official transcript by clicking here and creating an account.
Please note the following important information about transcripts:
- Normal processing time, excluding delivery, is seven (7) business days from the date the request is received.
- Students have the ability to request electronic delivery or a paper copy of your official transcript.
- Students have the ability to request multiple transcripts at a time to be sent to different recipients.
- Parchment has an on-line tracking ability to view your order status.
- Notification is sent to you when your transcripts are processed and received.
- Students have the availability of overnight delivery via Fed Ex with a tracking option.
- Official transcripts are not issued until all financial obligations to DeVry institutions are fulfilled. To see if you have financial holds on your account:
- Visit the Home tab of the student portal. In the Self Service section, click Request Transcripts
- Click on the View Holds link at the bottom of the page
- Transcripts are not released to students with outstanding balances on their student accounts.
- Failure to complete exit counseling may result in placement of a hold on students' records, which would prevent fulfillment of transcript requests.
- Cumulative Grade Point Averages (GPAs) are posted to the transcript after grades are posted.
- Conferrals for undergraduate and graduate programs occur at the end of the session and can take up to three (3) weeks.
If you have any questions about your transcript or the process for requesting a transcript, please call the DeVry University Student Services Contact Center at 877-496-9050.Currently enrolled students can print an UNOFFICIAL transcript by logging in to the student portal at http://my.devry.edu and following these instructions (only available to students that do not have a hold):
- Select the PROGRAM & COURSES tab
- Navigate to COURSE PLANNING & DEGREE PROGRESS section
- Click View Unofficial Transcript
- Indicate the Transcript Level you wish to print
- Click Submit