S.A.L.U.T.E. Veterans National Honor Society
Service * Academics * Leadership * Unity * Tribute * Excellence
To recognize the elite student veteran population who proudly served our country, and are now excelling in their academia.
- Honor Stole and Cords
- Diploma Seal and Certificate
- Challenge Coin
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Recognition and Camaraderie
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Completed at least 12 credit hours at DeVry University, Keller Graduate School of Management, or Chamberlain College of Nursing
- Obtained an Honorable Discharge from the United States Armed Forces, or still currently serving (must submit a DD-214 or current orders)
- Maintain the highest ethical standards of SALUTE
Maintain the highest ethical standards of SALUTE, DeVry University and your country. Be proactive at meetings and events, and as always- help out your fellow vet.
There is a one-time $20.00 national fee for SALUTE membership. This fee is minimal compared to other Honor Societies on campus and across the nation, and includes the materials you receive upon induction.
President, Mike Daniels Vice President, Scott Lefton
Photographer, Al Compra Staff Advisor, John Hull
If you meet the criteria above and would like to become a member of SALUTE, please contact us at: Salute.DeVry@Gmail.com. For further questions or inquiries, you can also contact John Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org
SALUTE Induction Ceremony
DMRC/ SALUTE Basketball Tournament- 3rd Place Winners!