Community College Transfer Students
Degree Completion Program
Any student who graduates with an associate degree can easily transfer their qualifying credits to DeVry University's Technical Management program. By transferring credits from your completed associate degree, you can finish the bachelor's degree technical management program in approximately one year and four months, attending full-time. The Bachelor of Science in Technical Management degree program gives you a technical and management background, and allows you to choose a specialization from other DeVry bachelor's degree programs to personalize your degree. The program facilitates students' advancement to supervisory or management positions in their chosen field of specialization, enabling them to reap greater career and financial rewards. Click for detailed consumer information. DeVry's Bachelor of Science in Management degree program is designed to successfully prepare graduates to join the work force as management professionals in a wide variety of industries leveraging and building upon students' prior education and work experience. This program enables students to develop knowledge and skills needed to adapt in a rapidly changing, dynamic and competitive global marketplace. Click for detailed consumer information.
DeVry University's Bridge2Bachelor's Program
The Bridge2Bachelor's program allows community college students interested in business and technology related fields to experience a class offered at DeVry University. Students can take a course at DeVry University and receive academic credit towards a bachelor's degree-tuition and fees waived for those who meet eligibility requirements. Choose from a range of dynamic classes with interesting topics in business, engineering, media arts, technology, health sciences, and more.
- Earn college credit at no cost - associate degree seekers can take classes and earn credit towards a bachelor's degree
- Experience DeVry in courses taught by DeVry faculty members who can bring their real world insights to the classroom
- Enjoy a variety of class options, choosing a class that fits your schedule - whether its onsite or online
- Second year community college student in pursuit of an associate degree
- Interest in business and management, engineering and information sciences, media arts and technology, health sciences, or liberal arts and sciences
- Successfully completed 36 baccalaureate semester-credit hours with minimum GPA of 2.8
- Are a U.S. citizen or have permanent residency status
- Contact Hector Salas at 630.652.8260 or email@example.com
- Secure a letter of recommendation from an administrator, faculty member, or advisor from your community college
- Once you're accepted and all requirements have been met, you may enroll in a complimentary on campus or online course.*
* Prerequisites and placement standards must be met before enrolling in the course.
Bachelor's degree programs
DeVry University also offers Bachelor's degree programs in Biomedical Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering Technology, Computer Information Systems, Electronics Engineering Technology, Network and Communications Management and Business Administration. Business Administration students may choose from specializations in accounting, business information systems, finance, health services management, human resource management, hospitality management, operations management, project management, sales and marketing, security management, small business management and entrepreneurship, sustainability management and technical communication.
Check out our scholarship page linked below...
Transfer Guides & Articulation Agreements
Linked below are a list of up-to-date transfer guides by program for some of our local community colleges:
College of DuPage, Elgin, Harper, McHenry, Triton. Morton, Lake County:
Below are some of the other community colleges that the DeVry University Addison Campus works with regularly to help make the transferring process easier:
Milwaukee Area Technical College
Moraine Valley Community College
Northwestern Business College
Oakton Community College
Prairie State College
Waubonsee Community College
College of DuPage, Accounting Program
College of Lake County, Accounting Program
College of Lake County/IBEW Local, Electrician's Apprenticeship Program
Oakton Community College, Manufacturing Technology Program
Questions regarding transferring from a community college?
Community College Representative